Thursday, April 21, 2011

Will it Ever STOP

Now I was getting worried. Not panicking but really nervous. The field with the crops next to my house was filling up. And that was a little too close for me. Folks said that I would be fine. Not to worry. They were so sweet. I wanted to believe them but I couldn't take their advice about not worrying.

I took another trek around the neighborhood at about 6:45 and was shock to see how much water had come in since my last tour.

I will not write caption on all of the pictures, but I think you will get the idea by just viewing all the different shots.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment